This website is operated by T C Harrison Group Limited (referred to as TCH, we, our or us throughout this document), registered in England, company number 1863311, registered office Milford House, Mill Street, Bakewell, DE45 1HH. VAT registration number 172586736.
As a user of this website you (referred to as you or your throughout this document) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Whilst TCH makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and complete no warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error, of the contents of the website is given. Specifications and prices recorded on the website are merely indications for information purposes only. Offers, prices and details of vehicles and other goods and services advertised on this website may be subject to change. Vehicle mileages quoted are approximate, additional mileage may be incurred on vehicles. Specifications change from time to time and may not be the manufacturer’s standard specifications. Please contact the selling dealership to confirm all prices, specifications and mileages before proceeding.
- You access and use the contents of this website entirely at your own risk. TCH shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising directly or indirectly from use of any material on this website, including the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the contents of the website or otherwise. Whilst TCH have secured the website so far as it reasonably can, it is possible that third parties, such as "hackers" could gain access to the website and alter its contents. TCH will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with any defamatory statements made by third parties on the website. TCH does not accept liability for any consequential or incidental damages or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the purchase or use of any products or services from the website (except liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence or to the extent required by law). You agree to indemnify TCH for any loss or damage suffered by TCH arising out of your use of this website and / or your breach of these terms and conditions of use.
- The information given on this website is an invitation to treat and is not intended to form the basis of a contract.
- A contract to purchase a vehicle from us can only be made by paying a deposit and completing and signing an order form and is subject to acceptance by the Sales Manager at the selling dealership.
- All contracts are subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale applicable at the time the contract is made. Copies are available at all our dealerships and appear on all our order forms. Click the links below to view our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Car and Van Sales Website Shop Sales Parts Sales, Services and Repairs
- There may be links on this website to other websites operated by parties other than TCH. The inclusion of any links does not imply endorsement by TCH of these other websites or the services and products offered on them. TCH has not reviewed any linked websites and is neither responsible for their content or accuracy nor the content or accuracy of any other websites to which they in turn may be linke.
- This website is intended for the use of customers in the United Kingdom only. It has been created and is operated according to the laws of England. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and to the laws of England.
- If any of these terms and conditions become or are declared to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction such terms shall be deemed deleted (to the extent necessary) and all remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to discontinue the website, either permanently or temporarily, or change any of the terms and conditions of the website or change our standard terms and conditions of sale without affecting any accrued rights or liabilities. Any changes will take effect when posted on the website; your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these changes.
- Some parts of this website use small text files, known as cookies, which are stored on your computer to make the site easier to use. Cookies cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to browse the website; you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them or turn them off completely.
- TCH is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected about you will be used to fulfil any service that you might request and also for marketing and research purposes. Your personal information will be stored securely and may be used to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. This information may be shared with other selected organisations. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep your details secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. By supplying your personal information you consent to its use as described here. Individuals have a right to find out what information is held about them and to make corrections if necessary, they also have the right to contact TCH to ask for their personal information not to be used in a certain way.
- All intellectual and proprietary rights arising in respect of all the data, information, website design, text, graphics, source code, software and all other material on this website (the Content) are the property of TCH. All copyright rights are reserved and no part of this website may be copied or reproduced in any way without the written permission of TCH. Permission is hereby granted, solely for the purpose of placing an enquiry with TCH or in connection with an existing enquiry, to make and store an electronic copy (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) and to print pages of the Content on paper. Reproduction (in any other manner than as permitted above) of the Content is prohibited including modification, removal of any copyright or trade mark notices, distribution or republication.
- TCHarrison Ford is a member of the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair ( membership numbers 5873, 5876, 5877, 5878, 5879, 5880 ).