If you are no longer on the Motability scheme after an unsuccessful PIP reassessment, do not worry as here at TC Harrison we will be able to support you if you are looking to purchase your current or new car. Additional to the support packages offered by Motability below; we’ll be happy to offer you the best value deal on any new or used car.
Existing recipients of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of DLA who are not awarded the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of PIP will no longer be eligible to lease a vehicle on the Motability Scheme.
Browse New Car Offers
We would like to reassure you that we will do everything we can to assist in the process of returning your car, through to purchasing a new one.
Thanks to Motability, we are able to offer support packages as long as you return the car to us in good condition and by the agreed date with Motability. Here’s what to expect:
• For customers who joined the Scheme before 2013 and return the car within eight weeks**, a transition support payment of £2000 will be available. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the vehicle for 26 weeks**, however, in this case, you will receive a reduced transition support payment of £500.
• For customers who joined the Scheme during 2013 and return the car within eight weeks** a transitional support payment of £1,000 will be available. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the vehicle for 26 weeks** and receive a reduced payment of £250.
• For customers who joined the Scheme since 1 January 2014, when more information on PIP became available, a £1000 stopped allowance support payment will be available if the vehicle is returned within eight weeks**.
**All dates relate to the period starting from the day of the last DLA allowance payment.
The transitional support payment available to customers who left the Scheme and then re-joined following at least a one year break will be determined by the date they re-joined the Scheme.
• No further lease payments
• Potential Advance Payment refunded on a pro-rata basis
• Where relevant, financial support to fit the same adaptations to a non-Scheme vehicle
• Copy of the ‘Staying mobile after the Motability Scheme’ guide which includes advice on buying a used car, information on insurance, maintenance and other mobility solutions
• A fair market price for your car in case you choose to buy it.
• This package will be reviewed regularly and changes may be made to it as a result
New to Motability?
New to TCH?