The New FordPass Pro app is built to connect small business owners to their vehicles and maximise the security and uptime of your fleet.
Keep your connected vehicles running smoothly. The new app allows you to:
- Add up to five connected vehicles
- Check if your vehicles are locked
- Lock and unlock your vehicles remotely
- Automatic vehicles can be remotely started or stopped
- Check the locations of all your vehicles on one map
- Vehicle's key health stats all in one place - tyre pressure, oil and AdBlue levels
- Health alerts for key issues such as low washer fluid, bulb failure and triggered alarms
- Owner's manuals easily accessed via app
- Find and set your preferred Ford Dealer and arrange services through the app
New vehicles that use a FordPass Connect Modem can be set up on the app using the Vehicle Identification Number which allows you to monitor your fleet at a glance, leaving you more time to focus on your work.
The Live Traffic feature on the FordPass Pro app enhances your SYNC 3 Navigation system allowing you to receive real-time updates straight to your vehicle and get rerouted automatically, avoiding delays. Plus, in just two taps on the app you can be on the phone to Ford's Roadside Assistance so we can get you on the road, and back to work, as quickly as possible.
The app has been designed with small business customers and owner-operators in mind to keep fleets connected and running smoothly. Richard Bunn, director of FordPass, Ford Mobility Europe has said:
"We know that time is precious for small business owners, which is why we focus on delivering simple technology solutions that we know will make a big difference. The new FordPass Pro app will help our customers spend less time managing their vehicles and more time making their business a success."
Download the new FordPass Pro app here, on iPhone or on Android.