All Tourneo Connect models feature a large user-friendly touchscreen on the dashboard that puts key vehicle systems at the driver’s fingertips. An 8.25-inch screen comes as standard, and customers able to specify a 10-inch screen on all series if desired. The 10-inch screen is standard on Titanium, Sport and Active series in right-hand drive vehicles. 3 The touchscreen provides controls for navigation, audio and cabin climate, while other features such as telephone connection, vehicle information and audio configuration are grouped in sub-menus to be unobtrusive while driving.
Customers can also specify an advanced digital cluster display in place of the traditional dials – a feature that is standard on Sport models and available on Titanium and Active models. The digital cluster has a 10.25-inch screen in the instrument binnacle that can work alongside the central infotainment system to offer drivers more information and control. The display puts vehicle alerts, signed speed limits and current gear at the top of the screen for easier reading, above a multi-way configurable display showing:
• Summary – for information about the current journey
• Classic – for a simulated traditional speedometer and tachometer
• Navigation – for a route map and information for additional guidance
• Driver Assist – for the status of the vehicle’s active driver assistance systems
Vehicles with the 10-inch touchscreen feature a FordPass Connect modem to help customers stay connected while on the road. 4
Available Online Navigation 5
uses cloud data to offer additional live updates including traffic reports and alternative routes; nearby fuel stations including prices and opening hours; online map updates; and parking details including availability, distance and price.
Tourneo Connect customers can remotely access more information using the FordPass or FordPass Pro smartphone apps. 6
Using their phone, customers can see and control:
• Status of lights, windows and doors
• Vehicle locking and unlocking
• Vehicle location and parking position, including address and time spent parked
• Average fuel consumption
• Vehicle health report to help proactive maintenance and avoid unplanned downtime